Charlie Miller, a leading expert in the field of security of Mac
and lately known for discovering the bug for the safety of SMS on
the iPhone, has said that people who have the iPhone with the
Jailbreak done, you should seriously worry from time.
"Miller admitted that the security created by Apple is very
efficient, and it's really hard to get on a phone, but the
Jailbreak has destroyed all these protections, which allows any
user the ability to create worms, as it turned up these last days.
For this reason, Miller, announced that in the coming months may
witness a rise in attacks on all iPhones that have performed the
So to increase the security of your iPhone is desirable to change
the password (pasword), the iphone is by default, to enter in your
root SSH (root).
For those who want to make the change (I have already done ...),
nothing else has to follow these instructions:
* Install the Mobile Terminal from Cydia through the repository
Telesphoreo Tangelo (of Saurik)
* Open Mobile Terminal and put the following commands:
su root (intro)
* We will then appear the following:
"Changing password for root"
* We ask you to put the new Pasword, we put ... (intro)
* Now we ask you to repeat, what we throw ... (intro)
* Once we have already made the change password
* We need only remember because if you ever use the Terminal.