If your computer has been authorized to play purchases from the iTunes Store, but you can not read and iTunes continues to seek permission, try the following suggestions.
Allow your purchases from an administrator account
To allow your purchases from an administrator account, follow these steps:
1. Log in administrator account.
Note: If you do not have access to a password administrator, you should contact the administrator of that computer. If it is a work computer, contact your IT department.
2. Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes. You can download the latest version free.
3. Choose Store> Authorize Computer.
4. Enter the name of your iTunes account and your password in the dialog box that appears.
Note: If you have multiple accounts, you must connect to the iTunes Store, and authorize each account separately.
5. Quit iTunes.
After authorizing your computer to your administrator account, you must disconnect and reconnect the user account from which you want to play your purchases. When you are logged into your user account, open iTunes, select a purchase from the iTunes Store in your library and click Play. Reading the selected item begins.
Assign the authorization with the appropriate account name
The items you are trying to play may have been purchased using a different iTunes Store account. To determine which account was used to purchase an item, follow these steps:
1. Select a purchased song in your library and choose File> Get Info.
2. Click the Summary tab. Note the account name that appears in the list. This is the account name (Apple ID) to use when you give the computer permission to read this purchase.